2009年12月6日日曜日

CLASS #8 Wedings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?

In my opinion, it is a good thing if the person who have a wedding has enough money to do it. Wedding is a important thing in our life (for women), and it is worth doing. I'm longing to have a massive wedding...haha


2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?

Umm..it is a difficult question. In the world of TV or drama, it may be romantic. It sounds lovely because it means that the person throws away everything for her/him lover. But I think it is just romantic. I don't want to do it because I want my/my husband's parents to bless us!!


3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?

No, I haven't thought it before. Wedding in a foreign location is very expensive, and I cannot invite many friends.


4.What is your ideal wedding?

My ideal wedding is...as I said at question 1, I'm longing to have a massive wedding. I want wear many dressses, and cut a big cake with my husband!lol But also, I'm interested in a small wedding with our family and close friends. Anyway, I want to have a wedding which matchs well for me.


5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

I will go to a beauty-treatment clinic before that big day, and prepare a beautiful dresses or jewelry. These things are very important to me because it is the greatest event in my life!!


6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

No, I haven't..I really want to experience it.

9 件のコメント:

  1. HELLO♪”
    That is a good idea to go to a beauty-treatment clinic before that big day!!!
    I want to be a beautiful bride, because wedding is once in a lifetime!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I agree with your idea of eloping.
    I think rloping is very romantic!
    In drama, eloping is expressed that very good and very romantic.
    But, if I take same sean, I can't elope with boyfriend maybe...

    Eloping is very doramatic.

    返信削除
  3. I'm agree with your opinion about having a wedding abroad. I also think it is difficult to invite our friends.

    返信削除
  4. hello:)
    the beatiful dresses and jewelry are necessity for girls!!! i recommend you the pink wedding dress;)

    返信削除
  5. Hello^^

    I agree with you.
    Wedding is a important thing for women in life. It is girl's dream:)♪

    返信削除
  6. Hello!!
    I agree with your opinions about wedding of other country.
    But I think having the another country wedding one dreams in my life:)

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    Wedding is the biggest event in our life!
    I saw a wedding in USA. It was so nice! I think friends are important at American wedding =)

    返信削除
  8. Hi!
    Your ideal wedding is good.
    To have a small wedding with our family and close friendsis good. We should cherish your familyand friends.

    返信削除
  9. Hello.
    Your idea is very good.
    I want to get a marriage.

    返信削除