2009年12月6日日曜日

CLASS #7 Superstitions

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?

Yes, I do. Many superstitions shows their country's history, ways of thinking and the national character. It is useful to know these knowledge through superstitions.


2.Is communication affected by superstitions?

Yes, sometimes it is. For example, many mother train their children with superstitions. My mother often used to say "If you lie, you will be a thief someday." like this when I was a child. Some superstitions apper in my communication still now.


3.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?

I think I don't believe in superstitions very much, but I'm sure I recall many superstitions in spite of myself. If I see a hearse, I will hide my thumb!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!I don't believe in superstitions, eathier. However, when I see a hearse, I hide my thumb. It's antilogy. Humans are interesting, aren't they?

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion of 1.
    Superstitions are meaningful whether it is true or not.
    These knowledge help us to know other countries.

    返信削除