2009年10月27日火曜日

CLASS #3 The Languages of Clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?


Umm..I have never thought like that, but I may do. If someone who I meet the first time wears very conspicuous clothes, I will think she/he is outgoing or talkative person. It is just my way of thinking, but I think that outward appearances show their identity.



2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?


Yes, I agree. Clothes, outward appearance and first impression are considered very important in many situations in Japan. I think that Japanese society pays attention too much on like this issue.



3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?


I'm in my room, so I wear pyjamas. Yeah, they reflect my mood because I feel so relaxed.




1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?


I discuss with my best friend about anything like friends, boyfriend, family etc.



2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.


Yes, I have friends at my university, high school, junior high school and part time job place. Friends at university and high school are very valuable because I spend much time with them, and they are very close. I often go out with them, but I seldom go out with friends at junior high school. Friends at part time job place are very nice, and I sometimes have lunch or dinner with them, but I don't talk about serious things with them.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello
    I agree with you that friends who are at university and high school are very valuable to us.
    I'm also spend much time with them, and all have good relationship between high school friends and university friends.

    返信削除
  2. I agree with your idea about clothes. As soon as I go back home, I change into a pyjama bacause I want to relax. I think it reflets my mood.

    返信削除
  3. Hi:D♪
    Your "What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?" answer is same with my opinion!!
    I think so too. Mybe, my character cannnot seacret!! So, I say anything!haha

    返信削除
  4. //applepie

    hey! thanx for the comment :)
    I feel happy to have great friends in my university. and I feel happy you do,too!


    //Kamen Rider Mo-ri-

    hello, thanx for the comment :)
    yeah, I think clothes show our identity and also our mood.
    I want to in my pajamas all the time if I could!lol
    anyway, I like your name. haha


    //hop-step-jump

    hey! thanx for the comment!
    oh your personality is like mine, I guess :D
    I don't like secrets, and I can talk everything to my best friend.

    返信削除
  5. It is very interesting your answer 3.
    Surly, you will be reflected your mood because you wore pyjamas!! haha. I am laughing now!!
    Actually, I am wearing pyjamas, too!!

    返信削除
  6. Great comments and very good work!

    返信削除