2010年1月24日日曜日

CLASS #11 Men and Women

In my opinion...this article was just shocking!! Nowadays the word "soushokukei" is knowing well. The man in this article is just like it. Recently, many men are not aggressive enough, and many women allow them or even though like them.

I don't deny this type of men, but I want men to behave like a man! I want to rely on my boyfriend, and also I want him to rely on me.

LOVE is very important in my life, and I believe to be able to expect synergistic effects of love and job (life). I really want to have a happy life with man who doesn't think LOVE is Heavy Burden!!!

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello
    I agree with you the word "soushokukei" is knowing well.
    Of course love is important to us.
    You want to rely on your boyfriend, and also want him to rely on you.That's good.
    Because love is built upon mutual understanding and respect.

    返信削除
  2. i agree with you.
    i want to rely on my Bfriend, and want him to do so as well. the mutual support is a must to build good love relationship, i think.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    Recently "soushoku kei" men increase more and more. I think that women are stronger than men.

    返信削除
  4. Hi!
    Recently, there are many "soushoku kei" men in Japan. I think Japanese men don't have powerless.

    返信削除
  5. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    I do not this like man.
    but, I want to rely on my boyfriend, and also I want him to rely on me

    返信削除